Tuesday 5 June 2012

Matcha Frappe Recipe

 Matcha frappe

Ingredients
1 cup of ice
1 cup of milk( 1 use 2 percent)
1 tablespoon of sugar
1/2 a teaspoon of matcha powder

How to cook
Add the ice, milk, and sugar to your blender, and blend on low until the mixture is nice and frothy
Add the matcha powder and blend on low for another min. The drink will be a lovely green color. Mix one shake.Put ice cream.Enjoy!

Why I wrote this
 I typed this because I could not think of anything else. So I just took this from my sister's book The Secret Ingredient, by Laura Schaefer.  so that's  all but next time  probably I will type a little bit more. Well thanks for
                                                      reading next time I'll try to make more of these things. And it's kind of short
                                                      right? I think the next one will be better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment